Off Topic Cannot catch a break!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

skschlag

Staff member
Gold Membership
Proud Parent
Blizzards, wilfires, extreme heat, and now....FLOODS.

Stranded at home...SAFE, but no school, no gym, can't really get anywhere.

It is going to be a long weekend :(

Oh no, are you in Colorado ? We heard it was bad there on the News today. Hope things get better soon, when does the snow start ?

yep. We are glad this isn't snow!!! It would be 100s of inches. But it is really bad. We aren't completely cut off but are getting close. Snow can start any day, and the way this year has been, I am sure it will be bad ;)

Like I said - you need to watch out for all of the extremes from the environment!!! CO is getting hit by everything this year!

Colorado has everything this year. My friend in Boulder said things were very rough there. Glad you are safe and dry.

I grew up in Colorado (and got my undergrad at CU-Boulder), so I have been watching the flooding carefully. It's crazy! I have family still in the Colo Springs and it's pretty bad there as well. Stay home and safe!

Stay safe. We had bad wind/rain/thunderstorms here (northeast) too on Wednesday and Thursday nights that brought a tree down on our garage and totaled my husbands car.

School is out for another day. It has been continuing all weekend. I think we are nearing the end of the rain, waiting for the rest of the water to come down, and clean up. Hopefully back to school (and gym!) on tuesday!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back