WAG Can't think of a good post title, but wanted to share...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Speaking of hair....if anyone is interested in learning about techniques for indestructible gym hair, or sharing their knowledge, the social group Scrunchies, Braids and Glitter Spray is for you!:)
I tried to join it a while ago; but couldn't find a link for the request. Can I get an invite?

Also, sorry about the typo, I meant "you", obviously. My keyboard was playing tricks on me! Urgh, I know I probably wouldn't even have to mention this, but things like typos drive me insane and I can't seem to edit the post anymore.

A quick judges take because I am bothered by the following part:
"Everything about your presentation matters, including by not limited to your hairstyle, leotard, how you salute, and how you approach the judges table."

I start judging when you salute and stop judging when you salute. As long as you "do" salute, how you approach the table or how you salute doesn't matter in your score, though of course, if you have a wonderful salute, a little part of my brain might go "ohh! She's a detail oriented gymnast!" Still, I'm judging the skills, the execution, and the artistry between the salutes. Your hairstyle and leo only matters if it is breaking the rules (i.e., hair in your face, visible bra). Otherwise, I don't and can't judge that, even if I do have my own personal opinions on it.

Speaking of hair....if anyone is interested in learning about techniques for indestructible gym hair, or sharing their knowledge, the social group Scrunchies, Braids and Glitter Spray is for you!:)

I would LOVE an invite, please!

LucysMom, The BeamHater

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back