Off Topic Championships

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

For the seniors day 1, is it going to be mostly the same gymnasts that competed in session 1 at the classic? Im asking because we are three hours ahead of california so the live starts at 8 which is an hour later than my first high school football game. (Just watching not playing or cheering) i want to go watch with my friends because they are all going, and i want to see dance team and cheer, but if gymnasts that competed in session 2 are going to be competing on day 1 i think i might want to stay home and watch more. So basically my question is, is day 1 and 2 basically the gymnasts as session 1 and 2? If the gymnasts competing are the same as session 1 i dont mind missing it, but i want to see Simone, jade, Jordan, etc live.

All of the juniors and seniors compete day 1 and day 2. National team and event titles will be decided by the combined scores from both days.

All of the juniors and seniors compete day 1 and day 2. National team and event titles will be decided by the combined scores from both days.
Do you think i should watch the meet for seniors, or go to the game? And why do they compete on 2 days? Do they 2 events one day and the other 2 the other day? Event finals?

Do you think i should watch the meet for seniors, or go to the game? And why do they compete on 2 days? Do they 2 events one day and the other 2 the other day? Event finals?
It's up to you. Usag usually puts all their routines on YouTube within a day or two so you could always watch whatever you wanted later. They do all the events they're going to do both days. I'm actually not sure why nationals is two days like this, but it has been as long as I can remember. Maybe they're trying to see consistency?

Forgive me if I missed something, but I'm pretty sure the stream didn't show any routines from the current leader, Simone Rose. I kept hearing her name but I don't think I saw her do any routines. Shame. At least all the videos are up on YouTube now. Hopefully now they'll know who to really focus on for day 2.

Forgive me if I missed something, but I'm pretty sure the stream didn't show any routines from the current leader, Simone Rose. I kept hearing her name but I don't think I saw her do any routines. Shame. At least all the videos are up on YouTube now. Hopefully now they'll know who to really focus on for day 2.
What? NBC didnt show gymnastics?! Everyone knows the most important part of the event is watching a gymnast rifle through their bag, drink, from a water bottle, put on tape and uncomfortably look in the distance as a camera is shoved in their face! Drives me crazy.

What? NBC didnt show gymnastics?! Everyone knows the most important part of the event is watching a gymnast rifle through their bag, drink, from a water bottle, put on tape and uncomfortably look in the distance as a camera is shoved in their face! Drives me crazy.
This was actually the YouTube stream for the juniors.

And I thought the peacock stream for the seniors was a lot better than classic.

I hope you went to the game. Time with your friends can’t be watched later. Gymnastics can.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back