WAG Charleston, SC area gyms

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

LTB~Mom

Proud Parent
Anyone familiar with the WAG gyms in Charleston, SC area? We may be moving to that area within the next year or two and I would like to check out neighborhoods close to good gyms if possible. DD is a 10 year old who will be competing L6/7 next season. Looking for a gym that has good optionals up to L10.

LTB mom, your best bet is to look at the SC USAG website to find addresses of USAG clubs, check out to see which ones are in Charleston. Then look online, see which ones currently have girls competing in upper level optionals, their scores, and their ages ( since your DD is young). My guess is you will narrow down the numbers pretty quickly.

Then you can PM Dunno.

LTB mom, your best bet is to look at the SC USAG website to find addresses of USAG clubs, check out to see which ones are in Charleston. Then look online, see which ones currently have girls competing in upper level optionals, their scores, and their ages ( since your DD is young). My guess is you will narrow down the numbers pretty quickly.

Then you can PM Dunno.
You are lucky, SC just had their State meet for optionals. You can check out team scores too!

Good luck!

SignHere - that's how I started my research - great minds think alike! So far almost everyone recommends the same gym in that area, which I also thought was the best fit for dd during my research. There are not a ton of options, so narrowing it down hasn't been that difficult! ;)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back