Christmas

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

C

cher062

3 days 15 hours and 3 min until Christmas!!! But who's counting LOL

My DD loves christmas and is excited!!
she is getting for gymnastics 2 leos with a 3rd on back order
Some pins since she hit a score of 34 and 35 , 1st on bars (im having these rushed)

some hair stuff.

Then for new years weekend off to a big 4 day invitational. Lets hope there isn't alot of snow so we can get there.

Have a Happy Holidays everyone!!!!

lights06.gif

christmas05.gif

I am excited too. :) Em is getting a gym blanket and photobook and SHawn Johnson Gymnastics. I didn't order leos but need to get some.

I'm super excited but maybe that has to do with santa still visits me :p anyway im so excited for my presents (i went with mum to gk outlet to choose leotards and gym stuff) 2 leotards both really pretty :) a crop top, new gk shorts, and scrunchies lol oh and grips! lucky it was all on sale! I am also getting a massive canvas with a photo of the eiffel tour on it oh and half my canon eos 500d camera :p

the other half was for my birthday :) so i have a whole camera i just get it for bday and xmas
I always made deals like that with my parents! Well, I still do I guess :D. I got a Canon Digital Rebel for a gift a few years ago and absolutely love it!
I go to school 2,000 miles from home so Christmas break means a much needed trip home. I don't see my family at all from late-August to mid-December so flying home is an awesome gift by itself.
Cher, I love that you are having that 1st place bars pin rushed for your dd, what a well deserved gift! Her bars really is beautiful. Best wishes to her at the meet over New Years. I hope the weather cooperates!
Merry Christmas to everyone!

I'm so excited too!! I can't wait to get home. Merry Christmas to you, your little gymmie, and the rest of your family :) She's going to LOVE those presents, I bet! And I agree - they are well deserved! The pins are a great idea!

Add me to the excited for Christmas list. Txgymfan is in Michigan for a blast of snow, cold weather and family time. An early present this year will be my best. My parents found a painting that my great grandfather made and it goes with my apartment so I am taking home, having it re framed and hanging it on my wall.

I also think I talked dad into getting me the new purse I want and I think a nook will be under the tree. So even as an adult I get a big kid Christmas. Then I will leave the snow behind and go back to the warm weather.

My parents found a painting that my great grandfather made and it goes with my apartment so I am taking home, having it re framed and hanging it on my wall.

Now that sounds really special!

I am giving my gymmie DD two leos, one she knows about as she chose it, the other she doesn't know about but possibly suspects. One is sleeveless and the other long-sleeved, both are very shiny. The long-sleeved one is pink with rhinestones, very girly, perfect for DD!

I've also given a leotard to a team-mate of DD's whose mum gives her a lift to gym, as a kind of thank-you present. It is a second-hand one I got through TradeMe (like ebay) but very nice and in good condition. I'm hoping she will like it, it is blue which is her favourite colour.

I'm giving my other DD some nice training shorts and singlets (as her 'equivalent leotard' presents) to wear for her trampolining class, these she she doesn't know about.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back