Parents College Gymnastics

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I just want to say I am so excited that college gymnastics is back on tv! I love watching with my girl. I wish the sport was on more often.

Sent from my iPhone using ChalkBucket
Wow! They are a lot spunkier? I don't know what word I want to use, but it looks like they're having a lot more fun than I'm used to seeing when watching elite meets? I guess I've never watched college gymnastics before...thanks for the heads up! :)

I watched the FL meet earlier and it was good. I hate that Bridget Sloan is out but they have such depth, couple freshman who are amazing!

I recorded the Arkansas/Alabama one for my daughter.

We were going to go watch the Arkansas/Alabama meet in person but it just didn't work out this time. :( I have it recorded to watch later but it just won't be the same as in person. I promised DD that the next home meet we will definitely go watch.

Love watching college and going to the meets. The local girls are awesome and stay after and sign autographs and talk to every little girl who wants too.

DDs and I went to every University of Florida meet last season and had a blast! We moved to Southern CA over the summer and are looking forward to catching a couple of UCLA meets this season!

I am so jealous of all you that get to go to meets! UF is the only school in Florida with a program and it is several hours from us. The hard to get there when we are in season at the same time!

I am so jealous of all you that get to go to meets! UF is the only school in Florida with a program and it is several hours from us. The hard to get there when we are in season at the same time!

Me too!!! I don't even know what the closest DI school would be!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back