Parents Confession time....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Each of my girls got 4 LEOs and a pair of bar shorts. In my defense I had a friend who picked up 4 leos for me at the Alpha Factor outlet and I had left over money in my fundraising account so I got 4 more and bar shorts.

The upside is I'm getting rid of all the smaller leos.

Not really .....
I bought her a new Plum earlier in the month, but we sold some of her old leos for $$. She's already wearing it.
Then, grandma asked me to buy DD a new leo for her as HER present to DD.

DD always picks "favorites" and only rotates 4-or-so leos, no matter how many she has.
Mine does this too...it's wild. But luckily after a few weeks she switches one out...I find myself wondering if she is superstitious bahaha

Each of my girls got 4 LEOs and a pair of bar shorts. In my defense I had a friend who picked up 4 leos for me at the Alpha Factor outlet and I had left over money in my fundraising account so I got 4 more and bar shorts.

The upside is I'm getting rid of all the smaller leos.
We did exactly this, felt great to purge...

No, but I'm seriously considering trying to fit in sewing her one she really wants.... I won't really have time tonight and I have already switched all machines to a dance costume I'm making, but I will probably make her the "special" one over the break. Not that she needs it, she probably has 30-35 leos right now....

Not for the Holidays but each will get one at their first meet(s) of the season. I am afraid to pick them out anymore...
Last one I got for YG, she picked out after a meet - the first she ever made top 3 in all events. I made her try it on because I was afraid she wouldn't like it (metallic in the shoulder straps)... she wore it once. I am now selling it at the gym, lol.

No, but I'm seriously considering trying to fit in sewing her one she really wants.... I won't really have time tonight and I have already switched all machines to a dance costume I'm making, but I will probably make her the "special" one over the break. Not that she needs it, she probably has 30-35 leos right now....
OMG!! Ok....she has 6...and she goes several days a week...

DD owns about 40. Various sizes....some too little, some too big. I really need to go through all of them, but I'm lazy!! After Christmas, she'll own 42! Ha! My defense: I don't know how to buy her anything else without her input...... Birthday, holidays, & special occasions: get a leo. When in doubt, get a leo! Her aunts got her ebay gift cards so she can buy some more! She probably has an addiction and we only feed it....sigh

Nah. She already has a bugillion and they've become more utilitarian than "fashion". There is a workout leo at the gym that I told her I would buy once it goes on the clearance rack if it is still there but that I'm not paying full price for it. Plus, she will receive four free ones through meet attendance this year. That's on top of a new competition leo. So no.....no leo for christmas too.

Just one. She had a little growth spurt at the end of the summer and we found that a whole bunch of her leos were tight. I bought several new ones at that time, because she needed them, but she didn't appreciate the new leos as much since she got a bunch at once. So I held one back to give to her at Christmas. She's been wearing it under her clothes all day, periodically stripping off all her clothes to do some handstands or conditioning or stretching and admiring her new leo. Weirdo. :)

Hilarious^^ Nope....no leos. Lots of art supplies though. The challenge for the day has been loading the Intuos-Draw software and driver onto the laptop... Those artist-software designers didn't make it very intuitive!!! We're on hour 4 or 5 and still not loaded... I wish Santa would have done it for us!!

Funny this topic comes up! I called to thank a friend for the awesome leos one for DD Lvl 7 and one for DD 5 who does not do gym. She responded that she did not know what I was talking about. Turns out *I* ordered them and forgot. The small one was meant to be adult small. It's so cute, I may just give it to my same friend's little one who wants to start up. ha ha. Guess I was in a cyber frenzy.

Funny this topic comes up! I called to thank a friend for the awesome leos one for DD Lvl 7 and one for DD 5 who does not do gym. She responded that she did not know what I was talking about. Turns out *I* ordered them and forgot. The small one was meant to be adult small. It's so cute, I may just give it to my same friend's little one who wants to start up. ha ha. Guess I was in a cyber frenzy.
Lmao...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back