Coupon Code for W. Champs coverage on Universal Sports

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi Everyone,
You can subscribe to Universal Sports.com to watch the World Championships next week. If you use the coupon code USAGYMFAN at checkout the cost is 9.99 instead of 14.99. Coverage will also be on TV on the Universal Sports channel, but I do not think they cover as much on TV as they do online. The link & coverage info is available on the USAG website.

Internet coverage will include live and archived coverage, well worth the 10 bucks to me! :)

so will all of the events that are on live be on universal sports after, too (for free)??

so will all of the events that are on live be on universal sports after, too (for free)??

I am not sure about this... if they are selling the subscription I doubt some parts are free.....if they are I want my $ back!

Really Bog-that stinks! I wonder why they can set it up so more countries can see it....do you have a canadian version of universal sports or something similar?

Really Bog-that stinks! I wonder why they can set it up so more countries can see it....do you have a canadian version of universal sports or something similar?

NOpe, we even have a Canadian team going and there seems to be zero coverage. I emailed Universal a while back and they are 100% certain that non US folk cannot see the event. I could weep to be honest, it is always such a fab meet.

IP blockers are such a pain to deal with and they creep their way into everything on your computer, but I think it is the only way I'll see anything live.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back