WAG Custom floor music

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I need floor Music and I need a custom cut as I cannot find the song I want. I would like the the Lindsay stirling greatest showman medley but with it starting with a million dreams and having some rewrite the stars in there. Never enough is fine too but I want mainly a million dreams and rewrite the stars. i want the beginning exactly like the one in this video. I do not want the halo part. Has anyone had experience with jumptwist for custom music? It seems expensive but my parents are fine with it if it is worth it. I like the love your music garnered and reviews are good, but you can’t always trust that.

Try Energymusic...

http://www.energymmusic.com/

Can I buy a custom piece of music?​

Yes, you can! We will work with you to create a piece of music designed just for you. This service is fairly expensive, but will give you your very own track to use exclusively for a time depending on the custom program you choose. Call us at 615-557-3014 to talk about custom music.

Also, my coaches really like jumptwist so they want me to get it from there but I want to know what the custom process is like

Also, my coaches really like jumptwist so they want me to get it from there but I want to know what the custom process is like

Just call the company then.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back