DD made it to National TOPs testing

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ckulat

Proud Parent
DD made it to TOPs testing in Texas. She is so excited and we are so proud of her!! She had a chance last year, or so we thought, before she fractured her elbow at the beginning of testing season, so this is even more joyful. Just had to share!!! :D

congratulations!!!!!!

DD made it to TOPs testing in Texas. She is so excited and we are so proud of her!! She had a chance last year, or so we thought, before she fractured her elbow at the beginning of testing season, so this is even more joyful. Just had to share!!! :D

we have not been notified as of yet....due to VISA's. did coaches share with you # of girls that participated this year?:pbars:

We were not told how many girls particpated, but I am curious. I can ask our gym owner tomorrow if she knows. We found out this past Monday the results. Our coach asked the gym owner Monday to email USAG to get the results because we knew with the Visa Championships everyone would be too busy to work on sending out emails. We are grateful she pushed the issue! :) Good luck to your DD!

Congruatulations everyone! Welcome to Texas.

Be aware, we are having record heat and it will continue. The weathermen expect us to have temps in the mid ninteys into October. Lately I think the weathermen are bored so they keep finding new records for us to break including hottest year (by daily average temp) ever and most days over 100 in a row.

Did you find out what the number of participants in tops testing? We have still not been notified (gym). Coaches get back from visa's on monday.....so hope to hear then!;)

At the ranch this weekend they said close to 2600 and the drop was due to the 11 year olds not participating....has anyone heard when the results might come out?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back