DRAMA at a meet!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

i havn't seen anything quite like that but that would be pretty embarrassing! glad i wasn't the coach! :)

Merry Christmas

I did something like that once. D: Not at a meet though, I'm haven't done anything QUITE that stupid...yet :muted:

Anyway, the vault runway is right between the water fountain/parent viewing/bathroom break area and the gym and we are always remind to look both ways before we cross, but I have a bad habit of staring at the ground, and there were only three or four girls vaulting so they weren't making a ton of noise. (Excuses, excuses...) I didn't get run over but she did have to stop and go again because I threw her off. She didn't mind but her friends seemed really ****ed at me. :(

I still feel really bad about that one :ashamed:

It was even worse then the time I didn't bother to close the bathroom stall door because I was in a hurry and thought it was gonna be quick, and that even if someone came in I would hear the door opening on the other side. Hah was I wrong... Turns out Skeletor makes no sound when she does anything. -_____-

I have really bad luck.

Last edited:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back