Parents Emma's Amazing Vault!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Thanks! It seems like something just clicked for her with that vault. She did some great ones tonight at practice. We have another meet this weekend, but it is huge! 92 girls in her session and only 2 age groups. Are you all going to any of the St. Louis meets? Gymquarters or St. Louis Classic? We'll be there. Good luck to Alex with those routines. The floor routine through Emma for a loop because of all the direction changes!

No we never seem to go to the GymQuarters meets. We won't be at the St Louis Classic either. We are at the Gateway Championship this weekend, Alex is competing Level 4 at this meet and all the others are out of town. Are you guys going to the SEMO meet in Cape? Alex is really looking forward to that one because she went to Gymnastics camp there this past summer and is hoping to see a couple girls she became friends with there and to see the coaches she had.

No we never seem to go to the GymQuarters meets. We won't be at the St Louis Classic either. We are at the Gateway Championship this weekend, Alex is competing Level 4 at this meet and all the others are out of town. Are you guys going to the SEMO meet in Cape? Alex is really looking forward to that one because she went to Gymnastics camp there this past summer and is hoping to see a couple girls she became friends with there and to see the coaches she had.

No, we are not going to SEMO meet in the Cape. Darn! We have St. Jude this weekend, then King Arthur, and I am not sure of the order, but The Circle of Stars, and the St. Louis meets. THEN STATES! Yay! We finish early this year! Good luck to Alex!

No, we are not going to SEMO meet in the Cape. Darn! We have St. Jude this weekend, then King Arthur, and I am not sure of the order, but The Circle of Stars, and the St. Louis meets. THEN STATES! Yay! We finish early this year! Good luck to Alex!

We don't have states til March 19th I think. That is if she qualifies for states in Level 5. Good luck to Emma this weekend and at all her meets! She is going to be awesome I'm sure!!
Too bad you guys are not coming to our Invitational (GT) Feb 6th. Maybe we will be at a meet together next year! That would be very cool!! We are hoping Alex will just do a mobility meet for Level 6 and move right into Level 7 for fall. I hear the judging for Level 6 is super tough so hopefully she won't have to compete it for too long!!

We don't have states til March 19th I think. That is if she qualifies for states in Level 5. Good luck to Emma this weekend and at all her meets! She is going to be awesome I'm sure!!
Too bad you guys are not coming to our Invitational (GT) Feb 6th. Maybe we will be at a meet together next year! That would be very cool!! We are hoping Alex will just do a mobility meet for Level 6 and move right into Level 7 for fall. I hear the judging for Level 6 is super tough so hopefully she won't have to compete it for too long!!

Level 6 is tough. Tough judging for sure, but so far it has been pretty consistant. There have been a few scores where we are all just dumbfounded, but for the most part it has been consistant. I was surprised by how tough the bar routine was. Also surprised that more teams did not score their 6's out and move them to L7. Our gym for the most part has them compete a whole year at L6. Not sure that Emma would have been ready for L7. She has her kip,cast to handstand, but not consistantly and she is afraid to do it in her routines. She can cast MUCH higher then she does at meets. She is very conservative because she is afraid she'll mess up. I told her to go for everything this weekend because she is going to have like 70 girls in her age group. They only go out 10 places so she might as well just go for it and have fun! Well if Alex goes to 7, hopefully we will run into you! Good luck!

I saw this video on Youtube and couldn't believe it! Amazing! Love it when it just clicks for them. It gives me hope that maybe one day it'll click for my little one! Great Job Emma! I can totally understand her being on cloud nine after that vault! :D There are still many great things to come to her!!! She is amazing little gymnast!

Thanks D! I'm going to get that meet traker app too. Hopefully I won't chew up the battery on my iphone playing with those apps! I'll email results, please do the same! Goood Luck K!!!!!!

Will do. Unfortunately, my app is on my ipod though, so will have to wait until I get home to send it (unless by some miracle there is Wi-Fi at the meet).

I saw this video on Youtube and couldn't believe it! Amazing! Love it when it just clicks for them. It gives me hope that maybe one day it'll click for my little one! Great Job Emma! I can totally understand her being on cloud nine after that vault! :D There are still many great things to come to her!!! She is amazing little gymnast!

Thanks! We have a meet this weekend so we'll see if it stayed with us this time!:) Liv is already so polished and poised! I can't wait to see her when she Emma's age!

We saw on YouTube already, but wanted to comment here as well. Awesome job Emma! Vault was lovely, as was the rest. It is obvious you worked very hard on your vault!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back