Parents Facebook Vent

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I knew the You Tube video wasn't posted by mom… but I was talking about the people commenting who think that you can compete up to your age… as in at 7, she can compete up to L7 (but they don't understand that at 6, you can't compete up to L6 - they think you can). I noticed that she took the 2015-16 season off and figured they would up train instead of waiting til December 2015 to even be able to compete L3. I could see her scoring out of L4 and L5 in December and be competing L6 or L7 by January.

Oh I know. The comments on all these videos and instagram posts are crazy. And when someone tries to say something rational, they just get shot down by the crazies. I just wanted to point out that it was the choice of the whoever made the video to claim she was a level 7 as the family itself has never said that.

As for the original post, I agree. I have no desire to see videos of gymnastics that has gone wrong. I can't imagine why anyone would think we would want to watch that kind of stuff. Ugh.

To be fair, this video was not posted by the mom of or anyone associated with the girl. It was made by a fan who also chose the title. I sometimes check out her instagram page (because she really is very good) and the mom has never once claimed that her dd was a level 7. She has made it clear that because of her age she didn't compete last season and that she will be competing as a level 4 this season. But she does have higher level skills and I am sure once she is old enough will be competing level 7. She is very talented.

Which gymnast is this?

Actually bhs pool one finally came around my way and again, NO NO NO NO NO

But its even worse, its seems the company making the mats is using it. That will be a lovely lawsuit when some kid gets hurt because they "try" it at home.

I think the pool gym may have been instigated by the air track manufacturer as their UK "ambassador" is doing it too

Reactions: sce
Ok, I am now curious to who the studly six year old is. Someone out there pm me..obviously we don't watch this kind of stuff as I have no clue...but I got curious..

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back