WAG Favorite event

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

What is your favorite even in women's gymnastics?

• Total voters

paigep2003

Gymnast
Hi guys,

I'm doing a school project and trying to decide which event is most popular among women's gymnastics. This poll can be answered be gymnasts (preferrably), coaches, parents, and relatives. Please reply your favorite (and why). Thanks everyone! :) I will soon be posting a poll also, so if you could also answer that, that would be great!

Bars, because I'm good at it :D

No, I think I like it because it's pretty low impact, I never have a fear of falling like on some events (cough *beam* cough) and it feels super natural to me.

My favorite usually is beam because I've always been good at it and enjoyed it but right now I really like bars

Both of my gymmies love floor. Bars are not a favorite because OG thinks she is too tall to get good swings and YG is struggling with her squat on.
Beam is not a favorite because of the potential to split the beam.
Vault is not a favorite because it is vault, lol.

My favorite event is bars. It's pretty much always been my favorite even from the beginning when I could do nothing but casts because I was not strong enough to do anything else. I think I like the swinging you get to do and the fact that it's always been a challenge for me to conquer.

I like bars the best, but not because it is my best event, just because I have to work the hardest on it because it's my worst event.

My favorite event to do is bars (even if beam is my best, bars is my favorite). My favorite event to coach and judge is also bars.

My daughter has always loved the bars... until this year. She is struggling with the cast handstand (getting it vertical) and she is really getting down on herself. This season, floor is her favorite event.

I enjoy vault because it is a quick event and you get two chances, but recently bars has become my favorite because of what all i can do on them.

I like bars the best (as a spectator!). DD9 used to like bars and beam but now likes beam best- I think partially because she has been struggling with bars. But she likes the focus of beam. DD7 is a bars girl. Not sure if that's because it's her best event or if it's her best event because it's her favorite, iykwim.

My favorite event to do and watch is bars because it is a very dynamic and fun event.
Favorite event to coach is floor because of its variety and for us as a set up gym it's easier to set up and offers a lot more possibilites for side stations.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back