First meet for DD's team!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

N

NGL780309

Saturday is the first meet of the season and first meet ever for DD's teammates. Even though DD isn't competing, I'm nervous and so excited! I can't wait for Saturday. It's going to be a loooong weekend. DD's teammates will be in two sessions on Saturday. Then get back up bright and early and be back at the meet at 8am to go support a former teammate who switched gyms.

Send them some good luck. Many of the girls are not quite ready, so it should be interesting:confused:. I love reading meet reports and I hope nobody minds if I do a meet report for DD's teammates. I will just give a general overview, not scores and details for all 11 girls. That would be a long meet report!

have a great weekend. that will be long !!! Can't wait to hear about it - hope it goes ok for the girls who are not quite ready - that can be a difficult situation - I have seen it.

Sending first meet fairies and good luck fairies

Good luck to everyone! What level are they competing? We don't have our first meet until December. Seems like an eternity!! Keep us posted on how they do!

Oh, how exciting! Best of luck to all your dd's teammates! That'll be a long weekend, but I hope you have a great time! I feel the need to thank you and all other gym parents for all the crazy hours you put in and all the support you provide for your gymnasts and their teammates. When I was competing I never understood how much my parents were sacrificing for me, so to my parents and everyone else's... THANK YOU for all you do! :) Can't wait to hear how everyone did!!

good luck to your DDs team mates. Im sure they will do great. And at least your daughter will get a feel of the competition feeling before going into it herself. Im sure she will have a blast watching and supporting her team. Looking forward to the report

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back