Parents First meet of the season incoming

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

Midget's Dad

As always Midget seems so matter of fact about it but it just hit me that the Judges Cup is a week away. She has been working her tail off and as always just blows me away.

Some bar fairies would be good though, she still is struggling on her front hip circle.

And to add a little brag, she managed to get her RO-BHS-BHS the other day. Sadly I missed it, and my wife had left her camera at home darn it. :rolleyes:

Wishing Midget a wonderful time at the Judges Cup and positive thoughts for a successful on front hip circle :)

Good Luck to Midget @ Judges Cup. I bet she does great, she is such a hard worker.

That front hip Circle can be tricky, but hey - if she conquered that Evil Mill Circle she will beat the front hip circle too :D

Best of luck to Bella! She will do wonderfully. We will send the bar fairy your way to give that extra help that she may need.

I am envious we don't get to attend our Judges meet this year since DD is only a 1st year 5.

Hope she has a great first meet!!!

Thanks all. Also need some beam fairies as she has stopped hitting her beam dismount. She had a pretty bad wipe-out and now she is afraid to go fully vertical.

Ahh she will do great. Can't wait to hear how it goes. Good luck to your daughter and sending lots of beam and bar fairies to her.

Go get 'em Bella! You're an awesome gymmie and you can do it!! Try not to focus on the one fall, focus on all the dismounts you did make!! Beam and bar fairies are coming your way from Pennsylvania! :wizard: We don't need them just yet. Please let us know how it goes!

Midget had a private yesterday and is back to doing beautiful beam dismounts again. So hopefully that sticks. :)

Sending lots of good luck to Midget!! Hope she has a great time at her first level 4 meet!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back