Parents First Prep Op Meet Today

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

gymmomntc2e6

Moderator/Proud Parent
Reaction score
DD had her first Prep Op meet of the season today. She had an 8:00 am start, which I just love, NOT !!!!

After a minor scare ( forgotten floor music ) was taken care of things went GREAT !!! She had bet best meet.

She started on floor, which was why the forgotten floor music was so scary ! But it managed to arrive about 10 min prior to her needing it, phew .... She went all out, played up the music and pulled out a 9.4 !!!!!!! Good enough for a tie for first !

Next was vault, looked pretty good. Sometimes she is pretty pikey. 9.2 for 3rd place.

Bars, pretty straight and tight. Needs higher casts. 9.3 and 1st place. Personal best.

Beam, pretty solid. A couple of wobbles and an insanely bent leg on her split leap but she still managed a 9.000 and 2nd place.

All-Around score 36.900 a personal best for her.

Her team took 2nd place. Missed 1st by 3/10 !!!!

Last edited:
Holy huge scores Batman!!!! She must be feeling great.

What floor music did she use???

Holy huge scores Batman!!!! She must be feeling great.

What floor music did she use???

I don't know the name of it, something techno funky !! She loves it and it fits her well!

I tried to edit my post to say she ended up 2nd all-around, but could not scroll down far enough on my Ipod : )

You didn't mention her AA placing but I'm guessing she must have done well.
Congrats to her!!

Wow what a great day (except for the 8am thing;))!

Those are some crazy awesome high scores for her!!! Congratulations!

Wow! Congrats! How fun for her to get to do Prep-Op. Wish we had that kind of stuff here. I am sure she has so much fun getting to do her own routines!

Wow, those are some awesome scores! Congratulations to your dd on such a great first prep op meet! It must be so fun for her to get to do her own thing on floor and beam!

Meg

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back