Foberg out for P&Gs

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

If Jazmyn doesn't compete this weekend does that disqualify her from being able to be part of the National Team for next year?

She is unlikely to make the initial team, but if she gets healthy, attends camps and they want to send her to some assignments I am sure Foberg will be added to the national team.

So so sad for these ladies. But kudos for ALL They have accomplished over the years! Truly inspiring! (and this is not the end!)

I have to commend the public statements that shed some light on what is going on with these athletes.....as was noted on another recent thread, many of Norah Flatley's fans (like me!) are still trying to figure out what is/was going on. It is really nice to have the public statement from either the gymnast, or the gym/coach to let fans know where things stand and put some finality around things where appropriate.

These gymnasts have a lot of fans following them closely - we want to know what is going on!! :)

This was on Norah's Instagram this morning.
ImageUploadedByChalkBucket1466614136.831005.jpg

Norah must have read my mind ..... so sad for her but like the others, injuries are just awful and timing for many of these girls could not be worse :(

It is so typical of the run up to the Olympics. SO many girls get injured in the push to make the team, even girls that really stood no chance. It is like the Hunger Games.

Yes, but this is refreshing, three gymnasts who were on the bubble but not really in contention making the smart (although hard) choice to not push for an unlikely goal and instead focus on being healthy.

Unfortunately some fan's can't see that because they think Norah still had a chance based on how pretty her gym was way back when she competed last (when was that?) Norah is gorgeous, but being pretty to watch sadly wont get you on any teams.

Unfortunately some fan's can't see that because they think Norah still had a chance based on how pretty her gym was way back when she competed last (when was that?) Norah is gorgeous, but being pretty to watch sadly wont get you on any teams.

Guilty as charged.

I think her last meet was 2015 Jesolo, where she took home 2 gold (Team and Beam) & 2 silver (AA and Bars).

I would much rather see her beautiful gymnastics in NCAA than see her break herself trying to make an O team that is already overloaded. She can have four great years this way.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back