Anon forearm pain

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous (bc04)

has anybody had forearm splints before and if you did how did you handle it? i did a roundoff bhs back tuck last night and immediately after doing it i felt shooting pain in my forearm so i iced it. my coach said because there’s really no swelling and they way i described the pain was probably forearm splints (she said she had them as a gymnast too). today, it looks a little bruised but there’s no pain at all unless i squeeze it. im taking a couple days off just in case but wanted to see if anybody has gone through this. my coach said we’re going to probably need to start taping my forearm to help deal with pain like how you would for shin splints.

has anybody had forearm splints before and if you did how did you handle it? i did a roundoff bhs back tuck last night and immediately after doing it i felt shooting pain in my forearm so i iced it. my coach said because there’s really no swelling and they way i described the pain was probably forearm splints (she said she had them as a gymnast too). today, it looks a little bruised but there’s no pain at all unless i squeeze it. im taking a couple days off just in case but wanted to see if anybody has gone through this. my coach said we’re going to probably need to start taping my forearm to help deal with pain like how you would for shin splints.
to update: no bruise on it and feels normal. i’m really hoping it will stay like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back