Off Topic Friday Night Lights

• Thread starter Thread starter ABCFamily
  • Start date Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
A

ABCFamily

[FONT=&quot]Good news, guys – Friday Night Lights is coming to ABC Family starting Tuesday, September 7 at 6/5c, and every weekday after that! I work with the network and am here to let you know everything about this amazing show. We’ll be starting with the very first episode, so if you’ve never watched before, now is the perfect opportunity to see if from the beginning! Make sure to visit the [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]website[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] for more information on the series, plus check out the clips and other fun features. Don’t forget to tune-in on September 7 so you don’t miss anything! [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Hey guys! Did anyone watch the very first Friday Night Lights episode yesterday? What did you think? Don’t forget, the second episode is tonight and then the rest of the series will air in order every weeknight at 6/5c… Even if you’re a long time fan, this is a great chance revisit this amazing show!

I find it funny that you're posting about a show that centers around football on a gymnastics forum, but it is posted in the Off Topic area, so I guess that's fine.

We LOVE LOVE LOVE Friday Night Lights. It's definitely in our top 3 favorites that we watch. We've seen all the episodes so haven't gone back to watch, but it's definitely a good one to watch for those who haven't seen it before.

Could you stop the spamming and maybe pay for an ad like some other folk on the Chalkbucket. You got the first post for free, next time you get a ban as spamming is against the rules. Boards with 6000+ members are few and far between and they cost a fortune to host. Maybe ABC can spend some of it's mega profits helping out the small guys like us!

Thread closed.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back