chalkbucket

Administrator

Gasparilla Classic​

gas20photo.jpg

Attachments

• 2024gaspinfo.pdf
    416.7 KB · Views: 50
Last edited by a moderator:
We have never been to Gasparilla classic, the bay area is a great venue, but I like this posting of the various meets and invitationals. Can I give my meet schedule? lol

Reactions: JBS
We have never been to Gasparilla classic, the bay area is a great venue, but I like this posting of the various meets and invitationals.

It's an absolutely great meet... been there a couple of times. We love taking the team to this meet instead of the Disney meets as everyone stays together and hangs out on the beach at one of the resorts. The resorts that we stay at are so close together that the families can just walk down the beach to hang out with each other even if they are at different resorts.

Can I give my meet schedule? lol

I'll actually have directions out shortly so people can add more meets.

Can I give my meet schedule?

Here you go...

We'll be at Gasparilla for the first time this year. Anyone from that area? We'll be staying in a friend's condo on St. Pete Beach and right now are not planning to rent a car. Will we have any problem using Uber/Lyft to get around, including to the meet venue?

I have never been to this meet, but I am from the area. I believe its at the Trop where the rays play. You shouldnt have too hard of a time getting around, although depending upon where your condo is it could be a $$$ uber as well as about 40 min drive. I only say this because many people not from the area tend to refer to "St. Pete Beach" as an area that can encompass everything from downtown st pete to clearwater beach. Just check the location prior. The area around the Trop itself is nice, old downtown florida vibe, with the brick roads and various shops and restaurants. If you get a chance, swing by the Dali museum, some interesting stuff and not too big.

Our team always stays here... very expensive... but I think everything there is. You are paying for the view and the beach... not the room... rooms are small. We love it here...

I have never been to this meet, but I am from the area. I believe its at the Trop where the rays play. You shouldnt have too hard of a time getting around, although depending upon where your condo is it could be a $$$ uber as well as about 40 min drive. I only say this because many people not from the area tend to refer to "St. Pete Beach" as an area that can encompass everything from downtown st pete to clearwater beach. Just check the location prior. The area around the Trop itself is nice, old downtown florida vibe, with the brick roads and various shops and restaurants. If you get a chance, swing by the Dali museum, some interesting stuff and not too big.
Thanks, according to Google Maps the condo is about 10 miles from Tropicana Field.

Our team always stays here... very expensive... but I think everything there is. You are paying for the view and the beach... not the room... rooms are small. We love it here...

https://www.tradewindsresort.com/[/...ue"]https://www.tradewindsresort.com/[/QUOTE]
Our friend's condo is just south of there. Hoping for good weather!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back