Parents Giants step one completed!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

htimcj

Proud Parent
DD was so excited yesterday! She did her giants on the strap bar by herself for the first time! I even got to see it! I love seeing her so excited. See loves the feeling of spinning around. Now to practice practice practice before moving on to the pit bar.

Giants is a big step - congrats to your DD.

Mine did two giants in a row on a raised bar with no spot last night, after getting her first "strap" giant months ago - so she's very excited too!

As my DD says - it's a big girl skill :)

That's great. Daughter is doing lots of giant preps at the moment. She is doing three quarter and baby giants on the woden bar without straps and lots of scoop giants on metal. Just a matter of time now and I just know how excited she's going to be when she can come out having done the same. Good job to your daughter :)

Giants really is a 'big-girl' skill, that's awesome! And it won't be long before they just seem natural.

Congrats to your dd! It is a big skill! I remember when my dd did her first giant without an actual physical spot- I actually just happened to be at the gym with the video camera because younger dd was having her spring class performance that day.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back