GK grips

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

D

dreamergymnast

Have any of you purchased grips from GK? If so, please tell me the quality. Thanks :)

I have had Velcro grip from them and they weren't the best. I only had them for about a year and my hands would fly off and I would fall. I recommend getting them a 10.0 they are the same price I believe and I've had mine for about 21/2 year and they are still perfect

I had GK palm grips and I liked them! I still ripped quite often, and I don't know if that's just because it was when I started gymnastics and my hands were soft or not. I still have them as a back up to my dowel grips. I didn't have a problem with them falling off my hands. They weren't the BEST quality, but they were decent. They were pretty cheap so I'd say they were worth the money. Overall, I think they're good for the basics and a good way to start with grips. Good luck! :)

I have gibson grips and I dont rip that much they are good but I dont know about gk

It depends on what level you are. They're okay if you're a level 3 or 4 and you want a little bit of protection, but anything above that you might want to look into getting more quality grips

I'm level 7/8 and i think they are really good I got mine 2 years and a few months and are just getting new ones now
I use buckles

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back