Good Luck Goody Bags

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

momo

The compulsories are coming up on their state meet, another optional and I wanted to make some cute good luck bags for them. We need to make almost 30 so our main concern is cost.
Didn't know if you all had any suggestions or ideas?!

Haha that is exatly what my mom is going through now! Some things is like customized mugs or waterbottles.. they have them for about 1.50.. we where going to do them but they wouldn't ship in time.. you also could get lik some gymnastics sillybands or make something like a "State Survival Kit".. we got it before and everyone loved them.. you just type in "Gymnastics State Survival Kit" into google and they have what to do..hope this gives you some ideas!:)

Yeah, we probably should have started this earlier. ahah
I really like the Survival Kit, that's great. Might end up doing something sorta like that if I don't think of anything else.
Thanks for the ideas!

Ok! No problem, glad to help! ;) Like I said before, the Survival Kit was so cool and cute and we all had them with us! How soon do you need the goody bags?

I probably need to have them done by Thursday, to hand them out and make sure everyone gets one. Nothing like a little time crunch. lol

you could have little cards on like how to get over nerves like think of the nerves as excitement and keep your mind off of it!! :)

For future episodes..

I just completed the bags for our club and most of the stuff I got off of the Oriental Trading site. Used a Christmas theme, made the bags, turned out real well. They offered personalization of chocolate bars that I took advantage of.

I just finished them actually. We ended up going with the Gymnast's Survival Kit. Oh, bet the notebooks turned out well.
Thanks to everyone for the ideas!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back