Parents Gymnastics and More in SC

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

Mrs. Puma

Gold Membership
Proud Parent
Reaction score
We are visiting my dad in North Myrtle Beach and Puma Jr is training at Gymnastics and More. I know last year when we were here, someone told me this was their gym. I don't remember who it was (sorry!) but I just wanted to say again what a great place this is! Also she trained at a gym in NJ (near where we stayed on the way down) and that was an amazing experience too!! I feel very lucky she has these opportunities. :) And really, it's better for all parties involved if 'ol Puma Jr burns off a little energy after 13 hours in the car...lol! Thanks to both great gyms!!

That's great! We are from SC but a good ways away from that gym, but we do compete with them occasionally. They have some great gymnasts! Glad she is having fun!

Lol when my kids were younger I always thought there should be rest stop treadmills on long drives you could strap your kids to.
Roadside gyms would be an even better idea!!

Glad she is enjoying the special puma Jr treat part of her holiday.

Lol when my kids were younger I always thought there should be rest stop treadmills on long drives you could strap your kids to.
Roadside gyms would be an even better idea!!

Glad she is enjoying the special puma Jr treat part of her holiday.
I was worried about the long trip, especially because Puma couldn't go. My older daughter had the brilliant idea of finding a playground off of I-95! There's actually a website dedicated to it! Unfortunately the perfect one I found was under the construction for the week...arrrrr...I felt like Clark Griswold on Vacation...but we found a smaller one around the corner and it was good enough. It definitely helped the squirrly-ness factor!

I was worried about the long trip, especially because Puma couldn't go. My older daughter had the brilliant idea of finding a playground off of I-95! There's actually a website dedicated to it! Unfortunately the perfect one I found was under the construction for the week...arrrrr...I felt like Clark Griswold on Vacation...but we found a smaller one around the corner and it was good enough. It definitely helped the squirrly-ness factor!
A website dedicated to playgrounds along I-95? I think I've heard it all. Personally I vote for monkey bar stations at rest areas along I-95. Would you mind posting that website for future reference? Could come in handy and beats having my daughter doing cartwheels in the Cracker Barrels!

A website dedicated to playgrounds along I-95? I think I've heard it all. Personally I vote for monkey bar stations at rest areas along I-95. Would you mind posting that website for future reference? Could come in handy and beats having my daughter doing cartwheels in the Cracker Barrels!
This is what I used. I guess it's more of a blog? Link Removed

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back