Gymnastics Camps

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

For Christmas this year, I'm asking to go to a gymastics camp next summer. I was wonderring if any of you have gone to international gymnastics camp in pennsylvania, and if so, what was your expirence there?? If you haven't, do you know of any other good camps? I've been to Karolyi Camp, but other than these two I don't know any. Thanks!

I've never been to a camp but was thinking about asking for the same thing. There's Woodward, FlipFest, National Gymnastics Training Camp (New York), GymRep and the University Camps. Just google them and you'll find their websites.
What did you think of Karolyi Camp when you went?

FLIP FEST!!!!!!!!!! I went last summer and it was the best week of my life!! NO JOKE! And I still keep in touch with my friends I met there and we are all going back together next summer :D It was amazing and I'd recommend it to anyone :)

Karolyi camp was soooo much fun. Every night they had a different event like fashion show or lake night. they have this huge pool and all these floaty things haha. And the counselors and coaches were awesome. We also did dance for one of our classes and then at the end we'd all perform it. I've never heard of flip fest but im definetly gonna check it out now, thanks!

I know the karloyi camp is amazing but alos see if the parkettes have a gymnastics summer camp there na amazing gym.

My answer would be based on where you live and how far you would want to travel? There are gym camps all over the US either private, hosted by a gym or a university. None of them are cheap and then you add in airfare etc.

My girls went to IGC and loved it. They are going again next summer. The atmosphere, schedule and overall security were great. Igc seems to have a of of well know gymnasts too. The week my girls were there they worked with Shayla Worley, Justin Spring, Chellsie Memmel, Joe Hagerty and 2 Olympic coaches.
The cabin counselors are very well trained and many of them were/are gymnasts also. Check out their website!
They even had other campers from Spain, Cuba and China in their cabin and work out groups.
Good luck!

Woodward rox!!!

Woodward is the best camp to go to, its in woodward, pennsyilvania ( dont know how to spell it). Its a little expensive but its totally worth it, its not only a gymnastics camp its also skate boarding, bmx biking, snowboarding, inline skating, and cheerleading. Theres 4,000 acres to roam around with your friends and other recreational activities like rope course, the talent show, bungee, swimming ( they have 2 logs), horseback riding, playstation, paintball, and they always have other activities going on like a waterslide that they have, where they use mats to make a slide down a huge hill then u soap your self up and run and slide down it!! its super fun. The food is really good there too espically at the playstation lounge the fro-yo and smoothies. The gym program is amazing too!! I've gone to woodward 5 times every summer since I was 9! www.campwoodward.com :)

Have to agree with the Woodward fans. My daughter has attended Woodward for many years as well and loves going. Our gym attends Woodward for 1 week every summer as a team and the girls really look forward to going.

For Christmas this year, I'm asking to go to a gymastics camp next summer. I was wonderring if any of you have gone to international gymnastics camp in pennsylvania, and if so, what was your expirence there?? If you haven't, do you know of any other good camps? I've been to Karolyi Camp, but other than these two I don't know any. Thanks!
Lake Owen was the most AWESOME gymnastics camp ever. SO much fun and you get lots of practice every day. there is a lot of hang out spots and most of the day you are on your own doing whatever you want!
Lake Owen Camp - Gymnastics

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back