Gyms in Seattle, WA Area

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ThaBigCheese

Proud Parent
Hey all,

You may remember me from my post asking about gyms in the Denver area....well, I didn't get that position. Now, I'm in the final stages of interviewing with a company in Seattle, WA. Can anyone tell me about any gyms or coachs in this area. My DD is a new Level 7 and we are looking for an excellent coach for her. Current gyms under review are:

Auburn Gymnastics Center - Auburn
Eastside Gymnastics - Bellevue
Cascade Elite - Mountlake Terrace

Thanks again, and any information is helpful! :D

I think you must mean Gymnastics East in Bellevue or Eastside gymnastics in Woodinville. Both are excellent gyms.

It is official, we will be moving to the Seattle area in July, and most likely my little one will become a member of the Auburn Gymnastics Center team real soon! We are really excited to be going back to the NW! Thanks to those of you who've provided information on the different gyms in the area. In the end we feel like Auburn would be the best place for her.

Congrats on the move! Is your DD going to tryout in the gym before making the official decision?

Congrats on the move! Is your DD going to tryout in the gym before making the official decision?

Well, we do have to tryout, but the other options that we were seriously considering are north of the city and we are south of the city. There are other options in the area though, but it's definitely a try-out for her and the gym. The gym owner has been extremely helpful I have to admit.

Auburn has an excellent reputation. I believe that Katelyn Ohashi trained there before moving to GAGE. Congrats and good luck!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back