Gyms in Taiwan

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Sweden

Proud Parent
Hello. I have a longshot question here. We might be relocating to Taiwan for my husband's job later this year. I'm starting to do all sorts of research about Taipei, but haven't a clue as to where to find a gym over there. I don't speak Chinese yet.

Does anyone know of a way to find gyms in other countries?

Thank you! I had seen the first, but had completely overlooked the email address. Ugh. Feel silly.

Hello. I have a longshot question here. We might be relocating to Taiwan for my husband's job later this year. I'm starting to do all sorts of research about Taipei, but haven't a clue as to where to find a gym over there. I don't speak Chinese yet.

Does anyone know of a way to find gyms in other countries?

There may be some that cater to the expat community. I've worked for one in Shanghai and there are many throughout Asia. Most international schools have some kind of gymnastics as well. It's really more recreation though.

I am from Taiwan. To be honest with you that gymnastics is not a common sports there. There are not as many gyms you can choose from. I had a hard time to find a gym/coach for my DD when we visited grandmom for a month there. If you live in Taipei, this gym is pretty good.

www.kidpower.com.tw

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back