Parents Have you ever wondered

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hasn't happened yet and I have mixed feelings on being "outed". Recently I was talking to another team mom and we were talking about a topic related to a recent thread here. She said several of the things that were mentioned in the thread almost word-for-word that I wondered if it was a coincidence or not.

Sometimes it would be nice to chat with someone IRL about some of the drama, oops I mean fun, here. :D

Yes, I have thought that quite a few times! I'll be honest, sometimes I think it would be nice if someone from my own gym knew some of the things I mention in here. All my freak outs, maybe some shared fears, just someone to share with irl.

Then other times I think it could be a disaster.

Oh no doubt in my mind I'm outed. I almost offered postings on CB as a possible explanation to the poster who was asking why she was being treated poorly by parents. Maybe they read a post of hers on here they didn't like. ....Who knows...

Oh no doubt in my mind I'm outed. I almost offered postings on CB as a possible explanation to the poster who was asking why she was being treated poorly by parents. Maybe they read a post of hers on here they didn't like. ....Who knows...

Very good point.

Happened to me (I figured out who someone else on here was and then she also figured out we went to the same gym without me saying anything.) Small world and hard to stay anonymous, but in my case it worked out-it has been nice to have someone to talk to in real life who "gets it."

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back