He can do that with shoes on?!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

especially on the full to immediate tuck double back. he was 1 degree from God's doorstep. this stuff just should not be emulated. period. that's all.

every time he landed on his back i had to close my eyes and I was sure he was going to hit someone in the audience!

Tricking is what originally got me into gymnastics. I think its provides and interesting twist (nailed the pun?) on tumbling. Guys like this actually have pretty good technique but still keep their moves original and creative.

we have a couple of tricks squads in our gym and omg they scare me!! every time they do something they land on their head!!! occasionally we have a laugh and mimic them, its not very nice but its pretty entertaining :p and when they aren't landing on their head they are running in front of the vault. mini rant over, my final word is that tricking scares the s*** outta me!

The main problem is people don't get taught to trick by competent people. I started off by teaching myself stuff by watching videos on youtube. If they had proper coaches who understand how to teach the tricks they wouldn't be landing on their heads.

That guy is going to break his ankles if he keeps landing like that. In the comments on another YouTube video, he says he wears shoes because it hurts his ankles if he doesn't. They hurt just looking at them.

I was quite impressed. Because I have a friend who coaches tumbling I have learned to appreciate it as a separate art form from gymnastics floor tumbling. People outside of gymnastics might say they die seeing us do an Arabian dive roll or some sort of flexibility move. When taking out my sense of deductions and safety, I simply love seeing a quadruple full and the concept of kick twisting!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back