Parents Headspace for sports

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

mommyof1

Proud Parent
Reaction score
Has anyone's gymmie used the guided sports meditations on Headspace? My kid likes the free version of the app and is bugging me to let her subscribe so she can access the sports modules. It's awfully expensive, so I don't want to sign her up if she's going to end up deciding it's boring and never use it.

Has anyone's gymmie used the guided sports meditations on Headspace? My kid likes the free version of the app and is bugging me to let her subscribe so she can access the sports modules. It's awfully expensive, so I don't want to sign her up if she's going to end up deciding it's boring and never use it.

There has been a discussion on this site regarding the fact that Doc Ali has been very slow to renounce Nassar, Geddert, etc.

There has been a discussion on this site regarding the fact that Doc Ali has been very slow to renounce Nassar, Geddert, etc.

I am talking about the Headspace app, which has no relation to Doc Ali. No way would I even consider Doc Ali.

My daughter has the app and likes it a lot- it has so many other uses than just sports and it was originally recommended for stress and sleep issues. Then she saw all the other things it had including the sports once we subscribed. It is a lot of money but she never asks unless she really values something. I asked her recently if she was ready to cancel and she said no, that she really liked it and used it. So my feeling is, as long as she uses it we will continue. Sorry that I can't be more specific about the sports but I think it is a really good app and she uses all of it.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

THE BEST OF ALL TIME

Back