Hello all!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JessLW

Proud Parent
I thought I should introduce myself ...

I'm Jessica and I used to be a competitive gymnast many (many) years ago. I quit when I was a teenager (when I discovered cars and boys and parties ... heh) but I never stopped loving the sport and have followed it ever since.

I'm now a mother of two myself, DS is 3.5 and DD is 1.5. I'm also an expat living in Beijing, China! I'm looking at gyms here, expat run, where I could possibly get my son involved in gymnastics when he hits 4 (just for fun at this point, he has boundless energy), but the options are limited as the local Chinese system is quite different to what we're used to back home. There are a few gyms that are aimed at expats and run by other foreigners that we're looking at though (although they're rather pricey!).

Mostly though I've been enjoying reading through the posts here and reminiscing about my days in the gym. :cool:

Hi! Very nice to meet you. I am new here also, and I have a ds and a dd who do gymnastics. We recently watched a video that we found on Men's Gymnastics about boys gymnastics in China, which we were so amazed by. I will be interested in hearing how your experience with gym goes there!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back