Parents Here we go!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

GymMomVT

Proud Parent
Hi everyone! Feeling pretty excited to be part of the community. I’m a mom in VT - I homeschool my two girls. My youngest is SO into flipping and trying to murder herself by doing backbends off the bed, handstands on the stairs, etc. For her 5th birthday she has begged us to let her do gymnastics classes. Her trial class at Regal gymnastics is in two weeks and she spends her school breaks doing floor beam watching the Olympian team on YouTube. It’s pretty cute.

So here I am, trying to learn more (lurking) and trying to support her dreams of “being the best at gymnastics”. We’ll see. She enjoys it, and maybe it will help her stop breaking bones by increasing her flexibility.

Her older sister is a ballerina in training and is mortified at gymnastics 😊 “This seems unsafe…” 😂.

I’m just along for the ride at this point. My job is to educate them, electives and practice are up to them as long as schoolwork gets done first.

Happy to be here😊

Attachments

• IMG_1083.jpeg
    IMG_1083.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 64
Welcome! I hope your daughter’s class is everything she is dreaming of and that she grows and thrives on her gymnastics journey.
Enjoy each day and be prepared for the ups and downs.

Hi everyone! Feeling pretty excited to be part of the community. I’m a mom in VT - I homeschool my two girls. My youngest is SO into flipping and trying to murder herself by doing backbends off the bed, handstands on the stairs, etc. For her 5th birthday she has begged us to let her do gymnastics classes. Her trial class at Regal gymnastics is in two weeks and she spends her school breaks doing floor beam watching the Olympian team on YouTube. It’s pretty cute.

So here I am, trying to learn more (lurking) and trying to support her dreams of “being the best at gymnastics”. We’ll see. She enjoys it, and maybe it will help her stop breaking bones by increasing her flexibility.

Her older sister is a ballerina in training and is mortified at gymnastics 😊 “This seems unsafe…” 😂.

I’m just along for the ride at this point. My job is to educate them, electives and practice are up to them as long as schoolwork gets done first.

Happy to be here😊
Reminds me of myself. I started at 4 w/ that same passion. I hope she loves it for years to come!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back