Hey :) -- help ?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

hey! I'm moving up into a new group starting in the summer but there are certain skills that i have to get to stay in the group: kip, flyaway and free hips on bars, roundoff back handspring back tuck and back layout, front handspring front tuck on floor, and round off or back handspring on beam. I fi dont get these skills i cant stayy in the group and i really reallyy want to !!! does anyone have any tips for an of these skills how to get them faster maybe ???

keep working hard and listen to your coaches-take every moment & drill seriously! This is the only advice I can give, gymnastics is a hard sport and it takes time & lots of effort! Good luck!:)

Just don't give up! Things may seem to get hard but just believe in yourself and have confidence that you can accomplish anything that you want!! There are drills you can do at home for some of your skills, even the bars skills!! If you would like to know any of those drills just ask. Oh and never feel that you cant ask your coach for help!! After all that is what they're there for!! :) Just keep up the hard work and don't forget to let us know how you did!! :) Good Luck!!

You have listed a lot of skills and they are all over the place from a progression standpoint. You can only work on a few skills at a time. I would suggest talking to your coach. He or she will know more about what you're ready for next.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back