Hitting Coaches

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I try my best not to, though one of my teammates last year, she broke my coaches finger on accident. He couldn't spot much for a while!

HATE when that happens! Especially when you're at a camp or something and it's not your coach /: that's even worse!

Yes! I used to have a problem with really wide arms in a fhs, and my coach would always forget and stand too close, and then I would almost smack her in the face! And I am pretty sure I kicked the coach a few times while learning a bhs.

I whacked my coach in the face when doing a spotted flic-flac and I threw my arm sideways instead of up. I felt really embarrassed and stupid! He was really cool about it.

Not gymnastics related by i did break my friends wrist playing netball oops!

But nah i've never hit my coach in a skill :p

One time they wanted us to try a "straddle" squat-on on the bars, and then swing under and let go and land under the high bar. {Not sure what that's called. xD} Well, that was a bad idea. I kicked both coaches, one on either side, right in the FACE with my straddle. xD

But, then again, my coaches have scratched me, and given me some bruises, but I STILL feel bad for kicking them in the face. xD

I feel so bad when that happens!! one time at a competition my coach was standing in to spot my backhand spring on beam when i was competing and on my way up i smacked him in the face and almost broke his glasses ,the judges started to laugh and it was really awkward:)

Omigosh, I feel horrible when I hit my coaches by accident! Once my bars coach was spotting me on a toe-hand and I accidentally kicked him in the face. He iced his nose after and I was so worried I broke his nose afterwards and I apologized like crazy. Even now, a year later, when my friends bring it up I go an apologize to him.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back