Holiday wish list....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

To Standsonherhands, to answer your question YES I would for sure count that as a Christmas present, as well as New Years, next years Birthday and Easter! I was too curious about the double bounce thing and when I saw the price my eyes did a double bounce! :eek:

Haha when I was little, I asked for a trampoline. My parents said no, unless I paid for it. They also said that it would have to be a high quality trampoline. They said that the alleyoop tramp would be an acceptable one. Needless to say, I never did get my trampoline...

10.0 and gymnastbeth, while the kids were bouncing today, I asked them how they liked their Christmas in July present (not so subtle reminder). I know about the eye-popping price, but I was happy to have finally found a trampoline I felt comfortable with. Beth - I'm with your parents on quality! I worried it wouldn't get used enough but the tramp is the number one activity in our house (and the neighborhood). I've only had it two and a half months and I already think I am down to a price of about $5 per kid per hour.

I put a a deposit on the Wii Shawn Johnson game on Friday at Game Stop. I don't know how popular it will be but I wanted to be sure to get one! It was my husband's birthday and he wanted a new game for his playstation so it just worked out. He's always been into video games.

I put a a deposit on the Wii Shawn Johnson game on Friday at Game Stop. I don't know how popular it will be but I wanted to be sure to get one! It was my husband's birthday and he wanted a new game for his playstation so it just worked out. He's always been into video games.

I’m so torn on when to buy this. Pickle’s birthday is the second week of November, so I know I will want to pre-order Thing is, right now, no one is selling it bundled with the Balance Board (which we don’t already own). I can buy the Balance Board separately on Craig’s List for $50, but my thought is that retailers probably will bundle these together for a good price for Christmas.

We have a low beam, a homemade bar for light practicing, a panel mat, a "set" of parallettes, a medium height beam outside, and a full size tramp with net enclosure.

What gets used the most....the tramp and the panel mat. The parallettes some and the low beam a bit less. The medium beam..not at all.

Bella is a leo junkie so I'll probably get her two or three for christmas. Thankfully she isn't a Wii kid, so I'll be able to save some money on the SJ game. Might get some personalized towels or shirts. Some posters to decorate her practice room. Other than that, she's a spoiled brat and she isn't getting anything else! :D

My opinion is that they won't bundle it but I could be wrong. Luckily, we have the balance board but I really don't use the wii fit too much so glad dd will get th use it!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back