WAG How long does your gym close for the holidays?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
Level 7 and above are only off on the 24th, 25th and the 1st. Everyone else is off Dec 22-Jan 2

DD gym never has team practice on saturday and sundays. So that's a given.
They had a regular schedule this past week.
They are off the 24th, 25th and the 1st.
The rest of the days they are there from 10-3 to make up hours from the days they missed. (normally just have 4 hr days vrs 5hr days)
DD goes on Mon, Wed, and Fri. So tech. she is only missing one day.

closed from 22nd - 1st for everyone then team comes back for holiday training (hours slightly different to regular training) and then all rec classes back on the 1st of feb (rec only happens during school term time) but they have the option of doing holiday fun programs

Rec classes closed 12/24 to 2/1. Team had extra practice yesterday so they could have off today and tomorrow. Wednesday is L8-10's regular day off. They will practice Thursday- Sat and New Years Eve.

Rec classes closed 12/24 to 2/1. Team had extra practice yesterday so they could have off today and tomorrow. Wednesday is L8-10's regular day off. They will practice Thursday- Sat and New Years Eve.
Interesting, What time do they practice on new year's eve? My gym is shout down that day, all levels, including optionals.

2 Weeks ugh I hate it. Then we come back and have a meet 2 weeks later :/

Why can't I figure out how to edit this??? I meant to say 12/24 to 1/2 (Jan 2nd, lol not Feb 1st!!!)

Gym is closed 12/23-1/1, but levels 5-10 practice the 26th&27th as there is a meet 12/28-12/30. Back on the 2nd.

We close for 3 days (23-25th). Practice tomorrow!

Team practices are shuffled around throughout the day so everyone can come as often as possible. Season starts soon so they use the break to get in more practice time where they can. No Christmas eve/day or new years day. DD will do her normal 12 this week and 16 next.

My dd had practice on 12/22, has been off from the 23rd through today, the 26th. She goes back tomorrow and has practice Thursday & Friday and then she has an in-house meet on Saturday, followed by the gym Christmas party. She'll be off SundAy, Monday & Tuesday for NYE/day and then go back to normal schedule on Wednesday. Her 1st meet is not until January 11th and she is a L10.

Gym is closed for rec classes from the 23rd to the 2nd. But team only has off from the 23rd to the 26th (back on the 27th)

At my gym it is also Summer holidays so we have quite a long break. I have three weeks off training this summer and so far I have made it through two, but I miss it soooo much! When I go back to holiday training I also have less hours/nights. I have to wait until Feburary for my full gymnastics program to begin again.

My daughter's gym is closed for all including team from December 23 thru January 1st. My son's gym was closed on December 24, 25, 26, 31 and January 1st. Enjoying the time off!! I hope they are ready for Circle of Stars!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back