Parents How to get in at WOGA

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Tons of great gyms. If you are really stuck on WOGA there is also one in Frisco. If I were you I'd try out for all the teams mentioned above and then some more. Unfortunately, if these teams don't think your dd would improve the team, they won't make a spot. These teams have girls coming for tryouts all of the time. With Olympics coming up, I'm guessing they will only get pickier. Good luck and don't give up!

Thank you to everyone that took the time to reply, I also wanted to clarify that we were looking into Woga first because they are good, and second because it was closer. Metroplex is like a 35 min drive, but we'll try it.
But we have tryouts at metroplex, zenith and I'm considering that new one Larov?
I'll keep you posted :)

Also, take a look at the coaches track record. Coaches change gyms all the time, so just because a gym hasn't sent anyone to college or have elites doesn't mean the coach isn't capable.

Your daughter might have better success in a newer program like Iarov Elite or Texas Champion. Both gyms have strong coaches, but the gym itself doesn't have a huge reputation, yet!
These coaches have been there since the gym open. Our head coaches highest level of gymnastics was 8

If you are close to WOGA, try Kurt Thonas. Just look at the level 8 state scores from this weekend to see what s powerhouse they are.

KT is in Frisco.

Reactions: sce

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back