Parents HUrricane SAndy

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Schools have been cancelled here in Md for today and tomorrow. Very windy and rainy ALL day today and last night. We still have power as of now, but the storm has not reached land yet. They say it will hit very soon.

To all our CB families: If you are in the path, we wish you a safe and sound experience while you weather the storm. If you get a day off of school and gym from it, enjoy the break!!!!

We are from Western, Ma and all was fine here although originally they suspected we'd lose power and have more intense winds than we did! Gym was cancelled today but my daughter didn't have class anyway so didn't affect us, but she did get a day off from school. Luckily we didn't lose power either. Good luck to all those in those who are being affected by it, stay safe. I have family in Maryland and they have lost power but so far no damage luckily!

Just lost power. So quiet here. And romantic with all the candle light. iphone only only 56%, hoping this black out doesn't last too long. My kids had fun earlier watching the transformers blow one by one- massive flashes of blue light in the sky.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back