Off Topic I Cant Believe it is Raining AGAIN!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

Optionals United

Coach
Gymnast
Reaction score
The title says it all!!!! WHere I live we have been getting sooo much rain it isnt even funny. In the past week in my community it has rained like 9 inches which is HUGE for where I live. And when we thought it was all going away for good. I just looked out my window right now(yes it was 10:15 at night :P) and it is raining yet again. Im not saying I dont like rain:p but im just getting tired of it and its not like it rains and then it stops it has been raining none stop..It rained last friday through thursday (the 23) it went away for christmas eve and christmas day and now there is a new system coming in. ON the news it was saying that this is the worst storms/rain we have gotten in nearly 20 yrs!! Very crazy.

I know for you east coast people you had a white christmas which is very exciting!!!! I have only been in real snow once :D LOL rain is all we get here. I bet you guys are sick of it by now. At least it is winter break and you can go play in it not having to be in school and be cooped up inside:).

I hope all you CBers had a great christmas. I can't wait for the new year! We all know that it will come with its all new sets of tears, frustrations, victories, and the works. I hope that everyone is enojoying their time off and spending it with their families!!! Stay safe out there in the rain and snow!!!
-optinals rocks!!

where I live it has been raining literally for 2 weeks straight, with 110 km an hour winds, it has been a mess here. The forcast calls for it to rain all this week to, i hate rain :(

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back