I DID IT!!!!!!!! (giant)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

B

B Gymnast

So some people might know about my problems I've had with my giants--but anyways, I was just scared to go on double bars.. Before practice tonight, I just told myself I was going to do them.... And my bar coach wasn't there so a male coach (best spotter in the gym!) filled in.. AND I DID MY GIANT!!!! And every time he kept spotting me less and less, to where I was almost doing them myself!! Hopefully I'll keep it up when my coach comes back!!!! :D

Congrats on the giants this is a huge mile stone in Gymnastics. Many gymnasts have a he'd time getting past these you should be very proud.

Fantastic! That is wonderful news. I bet you are cloud nine. And I agree with Shelovesthebars, now you have something to show your coach when they come back. Keep it up and next thing you know, you wont need a spot at all. Way to set your mind to it and tackle your fears

Great job B! I remember the 1st couple times I did giants between the bars... I was sooo scared and I piked down sooo badly; my coach did all the work! You just need lots of reps to get the timing down, and once you figure it out they're pretty easy!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back