WAG I know I am late to the party - but...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Bars, Clear/free hip (C) to Shootver to (hopefully) handstand (D), Chinese situp to Tkachev (reverse hect) (D) to giant/giant double layout dismount. (E).

1. Choice of Release Elements not up to the competitive level Up to 0.20
a. NO DEDUCTION: Minimum of 2 different “D or E” release elements - She has a shootover to handstand (D) & Tkachev (D) so no composition deduction applied.

2. Insufficient Distribution in relation to dismount Up to 0.10
b. “D or E” dismount element - she has a double layout dismount (E) so no composition deduction applied.

Beam, her series is back handspring layout/stepoutv (B+C) - then she has a front tuck/wolf jump (D+A), back tuck (C) then roundoff to double back or 1 & 1/.2 (B+C) ((I think)).

1. Choice of ACRO elements not up to the Competitive Level Up to 0.20
1a. 2-element Acro flight series with a “C” salto, (BHS + BLSO = B+C so she's set)
Plus
1b. Additional “D/E” acro flight (with or without hand support) (Front tuck = D so she's set)
Plus
1c. Minimum of “C” salto (Back tuck = C so she is et)
Plus 1d: Dismount Choice: 1d. Minimum “B” Acro flight element directly connected to “C” dismount element (RO + 1.5 is B+C so she is set)

No composition deduction applied to beam routine.

1. Choice of Release Elements not up to the competitive level Up to 0.20
a. NO DEDUCTION: Minimum of 2 different “D or E” release elements - She has a shootover to handstand (D) & Tkachev (D) so no composition deduction applied.

2. Insufficient Distribution in relation to dismount Up to 0.10
b. “D or E” dismount element - she has a double layout dismount (E) so no composition deduction applied.

1. Choice of ACRO elements not up to the Competitive Level Up to 0.20
1a. 2-element Acro flight series with a “C” salto, (BHS + BLSO = B+C so she's set)
Plus
1b. Additional “D/E” acro flight (with or without hand support) (Front tuck = D so she's set)
Plus
1c. Minimum of “C” salto (Back tuck = C so she is et)
Plus 1d: Dismount Choice: 1d. Minimum “B” Acro flight element directly connected to “C” dismount element (RO + 1.5 is B+C so she is set)

No composition deduction applied to beam routine.

So - DD's routines should be okay?? Ya'll have lost me with all this lingo...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back