I learned GIANTS in 15 MINUTES!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I

iJaide!

I am sooo excited! I am competing level 6 currently, and my coach put me in the optional group, to start training level 7, so I can possibly test out and go straight to level 8 after my level 6 season is over!
Today was my 2nd day in the group... and my coach said, "Hey, why dont you work baby giants, and dont touch yoour hips to the bar, drop off in back like a clear hip." So I did... and it took me maybe 6 tries before I made that.. Then within 15 minutes.. i made a full giant! Hanstand, to 3/4 handstand!! (ok, so maybe not a FULL giant) but... :D
I am soooo excited!!!
There is also a girl, that both me and her went to different gyms last season, and we were the biggest competitors in level 5, and now we are at the same gym together, and bestest friends! She also moved up groups with me, and made her giant too!
WOOO HOOO! GO US!!! :D:D:D:D:D

I know I am 13 and I just learned giants... Sucks for me, but I started gymnastics less than 2 years ago, at a rec only gym.

Congrats - and don't beat yourself up about your age! You are doing great! you have come a long way in just a couple of years!

So nice that you and your biggest competitor are now Best Friends! Crazy how things work out.

congrats on the giants! and good luck this season

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back