Parents Intrigue Invitational Video and Report

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

Midget's Dad

Midget had her second L4 meet this past weekend and again she did pretty well.

Vault: Much better this time around.

Bars: Got closer on the FHC (of course she got it for real yesterday so cant wait for the next meet)

Beam: She nailed her right ankle on the beam during the leg swing at the very beginning and was basically fighting back tears the entire routine. So based on that I think she showed amazing perseverance and strength. And she nailed the dismount!

Floor: Pretty sure her ankle was still bothering her a little. Her biggest bobble came on the ROBHS but she still did really well.

So proud of her, especially with how she got hurt and just held on to finish. Not because I expect her to 'play hurt' but because she just showed her determination and as always she impressed me.

[YOUTUBE]Dt0rVMZKnb0[/YOUTUBE]

Congrats to Bella. Poor thing you could tell where she hurt herself and it doesn't look like it felt real good. She fought through the pain like a champion.

Way to go Bella! She really fought her way through the beam and the ROBHS after getting hurt. You guys must be so proud of her!

Great job Bella! What an awesome vault! She really showed a lot of grit continuing on even after she hurt her ankle. I think her floor routine is really nice and she will be scoring in the 9s soon!

She did great! She sure looks more mature this season. It may be the hairdo! And congrats on that 9. Those are really hard to come by this early in the season!!

Told ya she wasn't far away from a 9 on vault after her 1st meet. Everything is getting tighter and she's competing with more confidence. And look at that very nice beam dismount done solo!! Congrats

Way to go, Bella! That vault was very nice! So tight! Improvements all around. Next meet bars should be great with her newly achieved front hip. Beam- ouch, you could see how hard she was working after hurting it, what a trooper. Floor looked very good, too. Woohoo!

First of all, she is ADORABLE! And I'm sure Daddy, you'd be impressed no matter what she did which is the best you can be as a parent.

She had a great first meet. Her bar scores will continue to go up now with her FHC. Ouch on the beam. That score will also go up, as we could see her really favoring that leg after smacking it on the beam. Ankles HURT when you bang them. Floor just needs more polish and some form improvements, but she has the skills down pretty nicely. Loved her vault.

Great start to her L4 season. Great JOB BELLA!!!

Nice vault! You could see where she hit her ankle - ouch. Great job working thru it. Can't wait to see that FHC!

Congrats!:D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back