Is it weird?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Is it weird that I actually prefer connecting tumbling passes on the floor rather than tumbl trak? Like I hate doing RO+BHS+BT or even just RO+BHS on our tumbl trak! I get too much bounce and go too high for my bhs. I like doing skills on tumbl trak...just not tumbling passes...But it's weird because at summer camp, I tumble on the trak without a problem...it's not really bouncy and I'm really powerful when I tumble so I just feel uncomfortable tumbling on my gym's tumbl trak...

weird?

No, not at all everyone is different and unique in there own ways. And if that is what you are comfortable with you shouldn't worry about it. Next time your coach asks you to do this say to him/her that you prefer tumbling on a less "bouncy" piece of apparatus and as CoachTodd said the timing difference can force a huge change in how you actually tumble. Remember to add me as a friend! :)

I know at dd's gym they use the tumble track to "get" skills and then dd says to save their joints the stress of always using the floor.

Is it weird that I actually prefer connecting tumbling passes on the floor rather than tumbl trak? Like I hate doing RO+BHS+BT or even just RO+BHS on our tumbl trak! I get too much bounce and go too high for my bhs. I like doing skills on tumbl trak...just not tumbling passes...But it's weird because at summer camp, I tumble on the trak without a problem...it's not really bouncy and I'm really powerful when I tumble so I just feel uncomfortable tumbling on my gym's tumbl trak...

weird?

how on earth does a tumbl trak fit in that tiny space that your gym is in?:) seems to me you would tumble out the door or thru the ceiling. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back