Parents Just a Side Note....Lucky Momma

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

lovofu

Proud Parent
Reaction score
Tonight was a great night...Sophia ran in and out of the room measuring my head...why??? Well she just presented me with a crown....complete with jewels and glitter that said Queen of the House....it was multi dimensional, colorful and from her heart when she came in I was teary over an adoption blog the girl from China has no arms and when Sophia hugged me I cried for real so lucky to get hugs from this sweet girl. We are so lucky that despite being left on a sidewalk in the cold rain at 4 days old and living in an orphanage for the next year...this bright light shines on our family every day!

Yes, on her first birthday we met for the first time!!!

What a beautiful story. And she sounds like she has a beautiful soul. Sounds like you all are truely blessed to have each other in your lives.

When I told her why I was crying...she got teary and said...the little girl with no arms was lucky to be living in America and not still in an orphanage because her momma probably taught her to hug with her legs! In the orphanage, she said, no would have taught her that and that would be sad...WOW...we could learn alot from this 7 year old with the old soul!

Hope you took pictures of your crown. :D Know how you feel- we adopted our girl at 13 months and we feel blessed every day that she is a part of our lives.

Tonight was a great night...Sophia ran in and out of the room measuring my head...why??? Well she just presented me with a crown....complete with jewels and glitter that said Queen of the House....it was multi dimensional, colorful and from her heart when she came in I was teary over an adoption blog the girl from China has no arms and when Sophia hugged me I cried for real so lucky to get hugs from this sweet girl. We are so lucky that despite being left on a sidewalk in the cold rain at 4 days old and living in an orphanage for the next year...this bright light shines on our family every day!

Such a sweet story. It's amazing what these little ones can overcome isn't it? You are blessed with a little angel!!!

you both are soo lucky to have each other!! what a wonderful child you have.

I know we all can learn soo much from our children, I wish everyone could see what good and compasion they have to offer us and others!!

When I told her why I was crying...she got teary and said...the little girl with no arms was lucky to be living in America and not still in an orphanage because her momma probably taught her to hug with her legs! In the orphanage, she said, no would have taught her that and that would be sad...WOW...we could learn alot from this 7 year old with the old soul!

I LOVE this child!!!!!

Hug her tight, momma...it's moments like these that make it all worth while, isn't it?

I got tears in my eyes now. That is so sweet. What a lovely girl. Everyday I wake up full of love for my children.

What a sweetie! I agree with others, you are all blessed to have been united with each other, sounds like a perfect fit! Gotta love those mommy moments!

Wow - how sensitive and sweet of her. What a lucky girl and a blessed Momma!

What a sweet story!! I love when my girls do such sweet things. Makes me feel so lucky to be their mama.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back