Just Booked Our Trip to Magical Classic in FL!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

AlexsGymmyMom

Proud Parent
I am so excited! Alex is competing in the Magical Classic this year in Florida and I just got a sweet deal on a vacation package!! Flight, Car, Hotel, and 3 days at Universal Studios for only $500.00 a person (7 nights). I can't wait!
And the best part is Alex's 1st babysitter now lives in Florida and is coming to watch her compete! We have not seen her since Alex was 3. Should be a great family vacation as well as an awesome comp!

Has anyone else on CB been to this meet? I would love more details!!

we are going! My dd will be competing on Friday. She is a level 7 too. Be sure to ride Harry Potter. It is a blast!

we are going! My dd will be competing on Friday. She is a level 7 too. Be sure to ride Harry Potter. It is a blast!

I have already been informed by my DD my DS and both my friends kids that we will NOT miss the wizarding world of Harry Potter. I have heard from many people that it is fantastic.

Harry Potter was awesome! Also, the Toy Story Mania ride at MGM was worth the wait!

Have not been to Magical Classic, we were signed up 2 yrs ago but DD#1 had many issues (fear, wanting to quit, etc) and decided not to go. However, just returned last night from Sand Dollar Invitational and wishing we were still in the Florida sunshine instead of the wet, cold, north!

We will be in Orlando the same weekend for the Presidential Classic - you may see us at Universal! DD is competing on Friday, so we will be doing parks on Saturday and Sunday.

My DD is competing on Friday (1st session of the entire meet! YUCK!) We will be going to Universal on Saturday as well! We are staying for an entire week. Can't wait! My DD is already asking if she can start packing! lol !!

We were hoping to do Universal on Saturday for the Mardi Gras parade and Kelly Clarkson concert, but now we might be having a team dinner instead because our whole team is done by Saturday afternoon. Universal has Mardi Gras on Sunday night as well, but the concert is Boyz 2 Men, and our DDs aren't so familiar with them. We are conflicted - stick with the team or do what our girls want to do?? Sunday is not an option for the team meal, because the head coach will have her young DD with her and they plan to be at Magic Kingdom that day. Not sure if we'll make it to Islands of Adventure or not. We did Harry Potter in October 2010, but my gymnast was too short to ride Forbidden Journey and when I rode it, it broke down! So we'd really like to get there. But we'll have to see how it goes.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back