knee hurts 2

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gymnastsuperchix

hi again
i went to the doctor about my hurt knee and i ended up having a crooked knee cap. they gave me crutches and a knee brace that was $200. when i came into gym my coach said what are you doing? and she made me take off the brace and she took the crutches and didnt give them back till the end of practice. she told me i was fine and made me tumble and do everything with everyone but i couldnt do it and so got mad because she thought i was pretending that i couldnt walk.

hi again
i went to the doctor about my hurt knee and i ended up having a crooked knee cap. they gave me crutches and a knee brace that was $200. when i came into gym my coach said what are you doing? and she made me take off the brace and she took the crutches and didnt give them back till the end of practice. she told me i was fine and made me tumble and do everything with everyone but i couldnt do it and so got mad because she thought i was pretending that i couldnt walk.

you need your parents to take you to the gym, with a note from your doctor with your restrictions & modifications. your coach needs to follow them or you need a new gym. you need to tell a trusted adult. your knee needs to last forever. that coach is risking your physical well being & it needs to stop.

Your coach is risking a lawsuit. I think you need to discuss this with your parents, not us. THey are the ones who pay both your mediacl and gym bills.

Your coach seems to think they have a medical degree.

If this is true, you should

1) Report that coach to the head coach/owner
2) If the aforementioned coach IS the head coach/owner, switch gyms, and don't ever look back.

Jeesh, I would NEVER in a million years take a kid who walked in on crutches and ALLOW them to tumble -- let alone force them to.

Just find someone higher in the food chain than them and tell them. That should do the trick.

Wow! This is terrible. Can I ask how old you are? It is not OK to be treated like this. Not to be too cruel, but where are your parents. They should have taken you into the gym after the Dr. visit and explained what you are allowed and not allowed to do. It seems like this injury wasn't taken seriously by your coaches from the start. Hope you didn't do anymore damage!

The OP was banned by the admin/mod team for creating two accounts and for being rude to the mods.

Hopefully she resolves her injury issues.

i hope your feeling better christy. when are you coming back to train for level 10 3rd year babbyy

whoa...huh? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and doesn't it say "banned" under the name? what's going on here??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back