L7 Floor champion - with one arm!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Natasha

Proud Parent
Last April my dd broke her wrist, then broke it again in June, then broke her finger in August. She was finally back to full training mid October, went to state training clinic in November and re-injured her wrist. She was determined to not completely miss out on our home meet this last weekend (her first ever optional competition). So, she worked on her tumbling with one arm and changed her front pass to a FT-FT. She competed a one handed RO-BH-BL and RO-BH-BT for her other tumbling passes. Did the whole routine with her brace on. Got a 9.450- her highest score ever for any event any level and took 1st place. A huge bright spot in 8 long months of frustrations!

If she is the same girl, I saw her video on gymnastike. She did a great job! Her enthusiasm was clear from start to finish. Way to go!

wow! How awesome is that! taking a negative and totally turning it around and coming out on top. Congrats to your dd!

Wow. WTG to your DD. And bless her heart for going through all that.

MaryA- Maybe someday I will learn how to post videos! I've barely figured out how to post replies on this site!
Txgymfan- not the same girl (unless someone else is posting her video...I've heard of gymnastike but not familiar with it.)
dd just started back to full training this week- hopefully she'll be ready for all 4 events for the next meet in January.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back