Parents Leg pain!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Torimom12

Proud Parent
I hope someone can help! If my DD has more then a day off in between practices, she is up all night with leg pain. Yesterday was her first day back after having 4 days off ( they got a break from practices last week).
It first started happening when she would be off from Saturday to Wednesday....every Wednesday night she would be up all night in pain. When they added Monday nights to her schedule, she was fine...unless she got more then a day break. What could this be???? I'm going crazy! What can I do to prevent this from happening? HELP,

And what kind of pain, where in leg (Hammies, calf, etc),both legs or one. For myself when I work legs hard have that yeah my muscles are screaming pain on day 2 and/or 3.

If that is what it is have her do moderate cardio, swim, walk, run to burn off the lactic acid build up (our coach actually tells the girls to do this and so did my trainer) on off days. When I was working with my trainer he would have me do light cardio after our workout as well.

Advil for pain.

If that is not it, I'm clueless.

And what kind of pain, where in leg (Hammies, calf, etc),both legs or one. For myself when I work legs hard have that yeah my muscles are screaming pain on day 2 and/or 3.

If that is what it is have her do moderate cardio, swim, walk, run to burn off the lactic acid build up (our coach actually tells the girls to do this and so did my trainer) on off days. When I was working with my trainer he would have me do light cardio after our workout as well.

Advil for pain.

If that is not it, I'm clueless.

It's not like the pain from a good workout of new muscles...she only explains it as a constant aching that won't let her her relax. Reminds me of "growing pains" we would get as a kid. It's both her legs, mostly thighs.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back